What is a Commercial Real Estate Video Tour?
A Commercial Real Estate Video Tour is a simulation of a commercial real estate property, composed of a sequence of videos or still images. Our Real Estate Video Tours have background music and a professional voice over. Our Video Tours are the perfect solution for marketing your commercial real estate listing. It’s the next best thing to being there.
Mobile video traffic is continually growing – and with this growth comes increased share-ability. Consider that by 2017, online video will represent 69% of all global mobile traffic, according to the Cisco Visual Networking Index. (Source)
Engaging your consumer in their already mobile-context makes your video accessible & shareable.
5 Reasons Why Your Commercial Real Estate Business Should Focus On Video Marketing:
- A Video Tour enhances the Commercial Real Estate property listing and are easily affordable. Our Real Estate Video Tours start at just $699.
- Consumers prefer to view a video rather than read text. When animated graphics or moving images are combined with the human voice, our brains retain it much longer than text. We use a professional voiceover.
- Our Real Estate Video Tours can be uploaded to your social media channels, like YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo. They can also be shared within email marketing and listed on your website.
- Did you know that listings that have a Real Estate Video Tour allows for better Search Engine Optimization.
- Real Estate Video Tours help to generate qualified leads for your property, which reduces the vacant time of your property. Our Video Tours not only tell the story of the property but also the surrounding neighborhood and city.
In today’s marketplace, if you want to increase your Commercial Real Estate company’s sales and attract more clients, you need to use video. Capture your visitor’s attention with a powerful Commercial Real Estate Video that leaves a lasting impression.
Learn more about how Queen Bee Media can help your business today. We would love to hear from you. Contact us today for more information.
Want new articles before they get published?
Subscribe to our Awesome Newsletter.