651-330-6331 hello@queenbeemedia.co

Luxury Real Estate Video

Luxury Real Estate

Video Tours

Our Real Estate Video Tours are the perfect solution for marketing your luxury real estate listings.

Real Estate Video Tours Tell a Story

Homeowners more likely to choose you as their selling agent

73% of homeowners say they’re more likely to list with a realtor who uses video marketing. Yet only 9% of agents create listing videos. Set yourself apart from the other 91%. (Source: NAB)

YouTube is one of the most popular search engines

51% of home shoppers rated YouTube as their top video research site. And with over a billion users, that’s nearly one-third of all people on the internet. (Source NAB)

Increased click-through rate in email marketing

Are you using videos in your email marketing? By simply adding video to your emails can increase your click-through rate by 200-300%. 

Reach Us

Let's start something new together. Whether you are starting a new project or need updates, we are happy to answer any questions you may have about your digital media.

11240 Sandcastle Dr, Unit D
St. Paul, MN 55129

651-330-6331

hello@queenbeemedia.co

Leave A Message

5 + 5 =

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This