Why A Mobile Friendly Site Is A Must
Having a mobile friendly website in 2016 is a must.
It’s hard to believe that only six years ago, you didn’t have to worry about your website being mobile friendly, but with the introduction of the iPad in 2010; it has changed the way we search the web. Web became mobile.
Mobile friendly websites also known as Responsive websites have now become the industry standard and most importantly consumers will likely leave your site immediately if they have to zoom in with their fingers. Honestly, who has time for that? We want things now. We live in a now generation. Simple, easy and mobile is what consumers want.
Why Your Business Must Adopt a Mobile Friendly Site
According to a recent Google Survey:
- 74% of visitors were more likely to return to mobile friendly websites
- 61% were likely to leave if a site wasn’t mobile friendly, and
- 67% were more likely to buy at a mobile friendly website
So what, exactly, are your consumers looking for in a website accessed from a mobile device?
- Site speed – loading time of 5 seconds or less
- Big, mobile-friendly buttons
- Limited scrolling and pinching
- Quick access to business contact information
- “Click to call” access to phone the business
- Links to the company’s social media profiles
Take the Google’s Mobile Friendly Test
Enter your website’s URL into Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test and it will let you know if you’ve got a mobile-friendly page. If the website you entered passes Google’s test, you will see a green banner indicating the website is mobile-friendly. You’re good to go! If the website does not pass, Google will let you know the page is not mobile-friendly and give some reasons why.
We understand your mobile customers.
We develop mobile friendly websites that supports the functionality that your mobile customers need. So the question is; Are you going to have visibility with your business website in 2016? If you are not sure where to begin, let us help you. We’ve been creating digital media for almost 20 years. Let us help take your business into the digital age with a new site that is mobile friendly.