YouTube is the leader with it comes to online videos
As Valentine’s Day approaches, we’re sharing fourteen reasons why we love YouTube, and you should too!
Here’s 14 Reasons and Statistics to Love YouTube A Little More:
- When it comes to online videos, YouTube is the online leader. How popular is YouTube? It’s actually the 3rd most visited website in the world. It’s the 2nd when it comes to search.
- Every single day, people watch almost 5 billion videos. More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices. That’s a lot of love and views.
- YouTube makes it easier than ever to connect and engage customers. Videos are more dynamic than traditional marketing. Video allows your viewers to see your business as the authority.
- Videos that are uploaded to YouTube can be cross promoted on other social networks. They can be shared on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Integrating YouTube into your marketing plan gives you the opportunity to provide an effective way connect with people interested in your products and services.
- Viewers can also comment on your video, leave feedback and ask questions. Providing responses quickly, humanizes your brand and takes it to the next level. This is also great for other viewers to see.
- The number of hours people spent watching videos on mobile is up 100% y/y. YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year olds than any cable network in the U.S
- Having a video on YouTube gives you better search engine optimization. Videos are searchable and show up in Google search results.
- Viewers can subscribe to your channel after watching your videos. If someone subscribes to your channel after watching your video that sends a HUGE signal that you have an amazing video.
- Videos can be liked too! It’s always a good thing we you get a thumbs up!
- Your videos can be embedded into your website or blog posts.
- They provide analytics for your channel. An overview and real time stats with average watch time, average length of video played, demographics and so much more.
- Video Storytelling is becoming increasingly common for one simple reason; they work. Good stories compel people to change and customers love to hear a good story.
- The social network was created by three former PayPal employees on February 14, 2005.
Happy 11th Birthday online video leader!
And that’s a wrap! Your videos can increase engagement, position your business as the authority and so much more. Businesses can have a company overview, client testimonials, product overviews and behind the scenes videos.
When considering a video developer for your business, consider Queen Bee Media. Why? We’ve been creating digital media for over 20 years. Watch some of our latest client videos below.
Having a mobile friendly website in 2016 is a must.
It’s hard to believe that only six years ago, you didn’t have to worry about your website being mobile friendly, but with the introduction of the iPad in 2010; it has changed the way we search the web. Web became mobile.
Mobile friendly websites also known as Responsive websites have now become the industry standard and most importantly consumers will likely leave your site immediately if they have to zoom in with their fingers. Honestly, who has time for that? We want things now. We live in a now generation. Simple, easy and mobile is what consumers want.
Why Your Business Must Adopt a Mobile Friendly Site
According to a recent Google Survey:
- 74% of visitors were more likely to return to mobile friendly websites
- 61% were likely to leave if a site wasn’t mobile friendly, and
- 67% were more likely to buy at a mobile friendly website
So what, exactly, are your consumers looking for in a website accessed from a mobile device?
- Site speed – loading time of 5 seconds or less
- Big, mobile-friendly buttons
- Limited scrolling and pinching
- Quick access to business contact information
- “Click to call” access to phone the business
- Links to the company’s social media profiles
Take the Google’s Mobile Friendly Test
Enter your website’s URL into Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test and it will let you know if you’ve got a mobile-friendly page. If the website you entered passes Google’s test, you will see a green banner indicating the website is mobile-friendly. You’re good to go! If the website does not pass, Google will let you know the page is not mobile-friendly and give some reasons why.
We develop mobile friendly websites that supports the functionality that your mobile customers need. So the question is; Are you going to have visibility with your business website in 2016? If you are not sure where to begin, let us help you. We’ve been creating digital media for almost 20 years. Let us help take your business into the digital age with a new site that is mobile friendly.
Multiple Instagram Users Rejoice!
Do you have several Instagram accounts? Tired of logging in and out of your accounts? Well, great news. Instagram announced yesterday that users can add up to 5 multiple accounts. Starting this week adding accounts has never been easier.
To add multiple Instagram accounts:
- Go to your profile and tap or in the top right
- Scroll down and tap Add Account
- Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add
To switch between accounts you’ve added:
- Go to your profile
- Tap your username at the top of the screen
- Tap the account you’d like to switch to
Once you have multiple accounts added, you’ll see your profile photo appear in places throughout the app so you can always tell which one you’re using, You can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in.
Account switching will be available as part of Instagram version 7.15 for iOS and Android.
What is Instagram?
Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them either publicly or privately on the app, as well as through a variety of other social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr. via – Wikipedia
The photo sharing mobile app has grown to nearly 400 million users within the last 5 years. 80M photos are shared per day with a total of 3.5 daily likes, that’ a lot of double taps.
Storytelling for businesses has never easier with this fun and popular app. Are you using it?
We would love to hear your feedback and how it’s changed the way you take and share photos.
Connect with us!
What is a Commercial Real Estate Video Tour?
A Commercial Real Estate Video Tour is a simulation of a commercial real estate property, composed of a sequence of videos or still images. Our Video Tours have background music and a professional voice over. Video Tours are the perfect solution for marketing your commercial real estate listing. It’s the next best thing to being there.
Mobile video traffic is continually growing – and with this growth comes increased share-ability. Consider that by 2017, online video will represent 69% of all global mobile traffic, according to the Cisco Visual Networking Index. (Source)
Engaging your consumer in their already mobile-context makes your video accessible & shareable.
5 Reasons Why Your Commercial Real Estate Business Should Focus On Video Marketing:
- A Video Tour enhances the Commercial Real Estate property listing and are easily affordable. Our Video Tours start at just $699.
- Consumers prefer to view a video rather than read text. When animated graphics or moving images are combined with the human voice, our brains retain it much longer than text. We use a professional voice over.
- Video Tours can be uploaded to your social media channels, like YouTube, Facebook. They can also be shared within email marketing and on your website.
- Listings that have a Real Estate Video Tour allows for better Search Engine Optimization.
- Real Estate Video Tours help to generate qualified leads for your property, which reduces the vacant time of your property. Our Video Tours not only tell the story of the property but also the surrounding neighborhood and city.
In today’s marketplace, if you want to increase your Commercial Real Estate company’s sales and attract more clients, you need to use video. Capture your visitor’s attention with a powerful Commercial Real Estate Video that leaves a lasting impression.
Learn more about how Queen Bee Media can help your business today. We would love to hear from you. Contact us today for more information.
When I mention the word ‘blog’ to a small business owner, they usually cringe! Why you ask? Well, it takes time and most small business owners wear many hats and spread thin already. It takes inspiration, a little bit of creativity and a commitment.
When most small business owners are asked about social media, many have no idea how to use it in a practical way that can impact their business goals. Did you know that a blog is actually the cornerstone of an active online and social media presence
Every small business should consider a blog the central hub of their social media strategy.
An effective blog should only be an area of your website where you publish fresh content regularly, which could easily be called your News section.
Queen Bee Media suggests focusing your energy on the quality of your content rather than the quantity of visitors.
A company blog is a business’ number one opportunity to tell all the layers of the story that you want to tell. Here you can really dig into the details of your business and position yourself as an expert in your field. In fact, the more you have to tell and the more frequently you tell it, the better. It really opens up a channel with your customers, prospects and clients.
7 Good Reasons to start Blogging by Jeff Bullas
- It helps your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) as Google loves new content!
- You can engage and understand your customers better.
- You are seen as an expert in your field, a ” Thought Leader”
- Great new content gives people a reason to keep coming back to your site.
- Blogs are a much more trusted source than companies’ press releases and official company PR.
- It moves customers to a conversion point where enough trust is created for people to take the next step and buy.
- By writing you are learning.
A recent HubSpot report shows that 57% of businesses have acquired a customer through their company blog. Blogging is good for your business!
A business blog is a great way to position yourself, and your company, as an expert in the industry. It allows you to broadcast news, content, research and your opinion in a timely matter. It is also a great way to highlight your accomplishments, but more so, to engage with your readers. A blog is also a great tool for industries that have a long sales cycle. It allows audiences to get to know your brand over time.
If your wheels aren’t spinning quite yet with ideas, then have a company meeting. Involving your staff will spark some creative ideas. Ask customers what they would like to know more about your company. Every business has a story. Also, by having your staff on board with a social media plan is the first step to your social media marketing success.
A blog combined with with your social media channels is a great way to promote and drive customers to selected areas of your website. Learn more about RSS Feeds and why your small business needs one.
Your blog is your company’s voice and what gives your company a personality. So, what are you waiting for? If you’re not really sure where to start, contact us today!
Queen Bee Media can help you start telling your story and letting your audience get to know you.
For more information on blogging for your business, contact Queen Bee Media.