Why We Love YouTube (And You Should, Too!)
YouTube is the leader with it comes to online videos
As Valentine’s Day approaches, we’re sharing fourteen reasons why we love YouTube, and you should too!
Here’s 14 Reasons and Statistics to Love YouTube A Little More:
- When it comes to online videos, YouTube is the online leader. How popular is YouTube? It’s actually the 3rd most visited website in the world. It’s the 2nd when it comes to search.
- Every single day, people watch almost 5 billion videos. More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices. That’s a lot of love and views.
- YouTube makes it easier than ever to connect and engage customers. Videos are more dynamic than traditional marketing. Video allows your viewers to see your business as the authority.
- Videos that are uploaded to YouTube can be cross promoted on other social networks. They can be shared on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Integrating YouTube into your marketing plan gives you the opportunity to provide an effective way connect with people interested in your products and services.
- Viewers can also comment on your video, leave feedback and ask questions. Providing responses quickly, humanizes your brand and takes it to the next level. This is also great for other viewers to see.
- The number of hours people spent watching videos on mobile is up 100% y/y. YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year olds than any cable network in the U.S
- Having a video on YouTube gives you better search engine optimization. Videos are searchable and show up in Google search results.
- Viewers can subscribe to your channel after watching your videos. If someone subscribes to your channel after watching your video that sends a HUGE signal that you have an amazing video.
- Videos can be liked too! It’s always a good thing we you get a thumbs up!
- Your videos can be embedded into your website or blog posts.
- They provide analytics for your channel. An overview and real time stats with average watch time, average length of video played, demographics and so much more.
- Video Storytelling is becoming increasingly common for one simple reason; they work. Good stories compel people to change and customers love to hear a good story.
- The social network was created by three former PayPal employees on February 14, 2005.
Happy 11th Birthday online video leader!
And that’s a wrap! Your videos can increase engagement, position your business as the authority and so much more. Businesses can have a company overview, client testimonials, product overviews and behind the scenes videos.
When considering a video developer for your business, consider Queen Bee Media. Why? We’ve been creating digital media for over 20 years. Watch some of our latest client videos below.